The Modern MedSLP | Brooke Richardson
This all-in-one bundle includes a TON of AAC resources for SLPs so you can complete and interpret your evals confidently and competently.
Included in this bundle:
- AAC Competency
- Use this to determine your level of competence with AAC and set goals for improvement.
- NOTE: I can not and do not guarantee any clinician’s competence; this is used for educational purposes / reference only.
- AAC Eval Checklist
- Get yourself organized for every AAC eval with this easy-to-follow checklist.
- AAC Toolkit
- Quick reference for strategies, considerations, materials, and other helpful hints for your AAC evaluation and therapy sessions.
- AAC Evaluation
- This guide walks you through the critical components of an AAC eval, step by step.
- AAC Eval Template & Goal Bank
- Now that you’ve evaluated your patient, use this documentation guide to help you efficiently document your findings, recommendations, & goals.
- AAC Multimodal Handout
- Use this simple visual with your patients and their loved ones.
- This handout serves as a reminder that communication is more than just speech!
Included in this comprehensive bundle:
AAC Eval Checklist
AAC Eval Template & Goal Bank
AAC Multimodal handout